Beginners’ Escort Guide: Top 10 Tips – Part One
Escorting isn’t all about five-star hotels and clinking champagne flutes. A lot goes on behind the scenes which you absolutely need to know if you are starting out. I have put together a guide of my Top 10 Tips of what I believe you need to know before you start your journey into a world of intrigue.
So, you want to be an escort? You’ve thought about it, now you’re here, so you’re pretty keen on finding out about this intriguing world of sex work. Maybe you’ve dabbled in the adult industry but have no idea how to go from parlour to high end escorting – or maybe you are not even sure if it’s what you want. It is wise to be very careful about making this decision, as once you are in, the industry is near impossible to leave.
When I first started at the mature age of 37, I had no friends in the industry. I didn’t know a soul, had nobody to ask and certainly didn’t have a mentor. I don’t think they even existed then! I created Samantha by myself, making mistakes, growing and learning lessons along the way. Let me guide you, so you absolutely know it is the right choice for you.
- Is Escorting Really The Right Choice For Me?
- The Importance Of Professional Photos.
- Know Your Market, Your Fees and Where To Advertise.
- Time Wasters & Difficult Clients.
- And more!
Guide is an eBook available to download immediately after purchase from your Order Confirmation email.
Hassle free returns
- Returns & Exchanges within 30 days.
- For health reasons we do not accept returns for Toys, Condoms, Candles and Lubricants unless faulty.
- Gift Card sales are final and cannot be refunded for monetary value.
- Sale/Promotion products are not returnable.
- See full Exchange and Refund Policy.